LEDs U CTRL
LEDs U CTRL lets you control your LEDs!
LUC.radar is free from now on!
Development has been stopped
-fixed bug when overriding DailyDarkness (version sync error)
change log v1.40
- added Viber / IM+ / NimBuzz / Trillian support
- - up-side-down-flash-light stays on while screen is off (turn on screen to turn of flashlight)
- added a few tweaks and optimized things a bit.
- increased trail to 15 reboots!
Last update for 2012!
In 2013 LUC 2.0 will come.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.